TEDxVancouver Photo Contest. Enter to Win.
September 2nd, 2014
The theme of this year’s TEDxVancouver conference is TILT: a concept that challenges the status-quo and the engrained patterns of the human psyche. Push your comfort zone creates openness and provides space to shift perspective. The result of that? Triumph. Change. New outcomes for possibility.
To celebrate the biggest TEDxVancouver event to date, we’ll be giving away a weekend getaway package to Vancouver Island. Show us on Instagram with the hashtags #TILTyvr and #Generate, for your chance to win prize package that includes:
- – Harbour Air flights, accommodations, and a surprise adventure
- – Two (2) tickets to this year’s TEDxVancouver
For the contest, we’re using the Generate app, created by Vancouver’s own Hybridity Media. By utilizing this new app— full version available via the iTunes Store and exclusive TEDxVancouver Android beta on Google Play —you’ll be able to combine and edit images or videos using an array of filters and image layering capabilities.
Want to shake things up? Here’s how you can enter for a chance to win the TILT prize package:
- Download the Generate app, available from the iTunes Store or Google Play.
- Show us how TILT has or has the ability to change your life—take a picture that shows a fear you’ve overcome (or want to overcome).
- Edit your picture in the Generate app and share to all your social networks with the hashtags #TILTyvr and #Generate.
Show us what TILT means in your life. We can’t wait to see all of your submissions. Contest ends Friday, October 3rd. Good luck! For more information on how to use Generate, here is a handy video on how to get started.Please note that images submitted may be shown during this year’s TEDxVancouver event at the Queen Elizabeth Theatre, Saturday, October 18, as well as on TEDxVancouver’s social media and website properties.